I found you through TJ & Jen's blog. They are family friends of ours. When I first started blogging I wasn't really looking to talk to people or make friends I just wanted to write. The longer I go with my blog the more I am interested in hearing other mom's/wife's thoughts. Im not sure how to get followers but Ill start here first. It looks like you have a wonderful little family!
Brian and I have been married since November 2005. We have 2 little boys named Jaxon and Krew and a little girl named Ayzlee. They are the light and love of our life! We are enjoying every minute of this adventure called life and would love to share it with you! :)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI found you through TJ & Jen's blog. They are family friends of ours. When I first started blogging I wasn't really looking to talk to people or make friends I just wanted to write. The longer I go with my blog the more I am interested in hearing other mom's/wife's thoughts. Im not sure how to get followers but Ill start here first. It looks like you have a wonderful little family!
Looking forward to meeting you!
Destiny